Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back From The Dead



I figure it's about time to resurrect this blog and develop a new purpose. At the moment I (Ken Fergason) am the Vice President/President-Elect of the Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists (AEG) and I will become President at our Annual Meeting in September (It's in Scottsdale, AZ and it's going to be an awesome meeting). I am going to utilize this blog to document my experience as President. I don't know yet how active it will be and what exactly the content will be, but I'm envisioning discussions on my travels, meetings I attend, presentations I give, people I interact with and such. I also imagine there will doomsday travel stories and gratuitous photos from a conference I'll be attending in Italy. Anyway, I'm hoping it'll a lot of fun. So stay tuned as content ramps up over the next couple of months.

-Ken

PS: Current info on the Arizona Section of AEG can be found here.

No comments: